Interested in a Membership to Pawleys Plantation?
As a member of our Club, you are entitled to enjoy all amenities of Pawleys Plantation Golf & Country Club:
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Member Reserved Tee Times Year Round
- Member Golf Tournaments
- Phil Ritson-Mel Sole Golf School Discounts
- Driving Range & Free Range Balls
- 20% Off Selected Merchandise in the Pro Shop
- 10% Off Clubhouse Dining: Sawgrass Room, Oak Grille & Palmetto Pub
- Themed Buffets, Happy Hours with Fiesta Fridays, Member Parties
- Ladies Luncheons & Fashion Shows
- Elegant Holiday & New Year's’ Eve Celebrations
- New Member Receptions & Ladies Welcome Teas
- Tennis Courts & Pool
- Private Locker Rooms
- Villa Rentals with Member Discount
- Fishing in any of our 10 Lakes
- Conference Center & Complete Banquet Facilities – Graduations, Weddings, Parties
- Kids Country Club Activities and Jr. Tennis & Golf
- Pawleys Plantation emphasizes abundant activities, hospitality and camaraderie.
For more information, contact Sean Zaharakes at (843) 237-6063.
Full Golf Redeemable Membership
Golf Membership benefits include: golf rounds for cart fees only, reduced guest and family rates, unlimited rounds subject to tee time availability and participation in active tournament schedules. Membership in Men’s/Ladies Golf Associations is a separate transaction.
A Social Membership entitles use of all the social, swimming and clubhouse facilities of the Club. Social members will also be entitled to use the golf course, if starting times are available, upon payment of full greens and golf cart fees.
* Memberships include children under the age of 22.
* Memberships to Pawleys Plantation Golf & Country Club are available to Pawleys Plantation property owners.
Non-resident memberships are available as well. Approval for memberships by our Membership Committee is required.
The purchase of a home or homesite is a separate transaction and does not guarantee approval for membership.
Memberships to Pawleys Plantation Golf & Country Club require approval by our Membership Committee.